All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery good teacher strives to be a great teacher - and this must-have book shows you how! It's filled with practical tips and strategies for connecting with your students in a meaningful and powerful way. Learn how to improve student learning with easy-to-implement daily activities designed to integrate seamlessly into any day of the school year. This is a readable, hands-on guide for both new and seasoned teachers - complete with 20-Day Reality Checks so you can reflect on your progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Author BiographyAnnette Breaux is an internationally-renowned speaker and bestselling author of numerous books on teaching, learning, and leading. She is best known for her work in the areas of classroom management and new-teacher induction. Todd Whitaker is a leading presenter in the field of education and the author of more than 30 books for teachers and school leaders. He is a professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Author(s)Annette L. Breaux,Todd Whitaker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEye On Education, Inc
- Weight453 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.