All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe star of BETs Mind, Body & Soul, and featured guest speaker on Oprah's Lifeclass, Potter's House pastor, T.D. Jakes turns his attention to the topic of relationships, guiding you on the right track to making decisions you will benefit from for the rest of your life. In the vein of Joel Osteen's Become a Better You and Dr. Phil's Life Strategies, the New York Times bestselling Making Great Decisions (formerly tiled Before You Do) gives you the psychological and practical tools you need to reflect, discern, and decide the next step toward strong relationships in your life. Remember, writes T.D. Jakes, your tomorrow is better than the decisions you make today. My promise is that if you read this book, you will be equipped, you will kw all you need to kw about making foolproof relational decisions, writes T.D. Jakes. Choosing the right partner, at home or at work, is one of the most consequential decisions we'll ever make. How can we be sure that we're choosing wisely? How do we kw if we're doing the right thing when we change careers? By breaking our decisions down into their five crucial components: Research: gathering information Roadwork: removing obstacles Rewards: listing choices and visualizing consequences Revelation: narrowing your options and making your selection Rearview: looking back and adjusting as necessary to stay on course Clear-sighted, realistic, and spiritually uplifting, Making Great Decisions is one of those rare books that can change lives.
- Author BiographyT.D. Jakes is the CEO of The Potter's House in Dallas, Inc. and the author of twenty-four books including the New York Times bestseller Reposition Yourself. He has won and been nominated for numerous awards, including a Grammy and NAACP Image Award. The host of national radio and television broadcasts, he lives in Dallas with his wife and five children.
- Author(s)T D Jakes
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Weight286 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.