Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty fashionable hair-accessory designs, easy to make from cheap and accessible components, clearly laid out in an instructive and attractive design. Each project is set out in a simple and straightforward way, starting with an image of the finished piece, listing the supplies you will need and the tools required, then following with an illustrated making sequence. Even absolute beginners can confidently and successfully tackle all the projects and decorate their hair in style!
- Author BiographyGabrielle Byrne trained as a teacher and has a Classics degree from Oxford. She runs her own jewellery business designing and making jewellery, especially tiaras nationally and internationally, and runs practical, basic jewellery making classes.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Byrne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.