CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionHealth is increasingly a critical concern in the context of development. This book examines the function of health systems, particularly the key factors: finance, human resources, pharmaceuticals, public facilities and stresses the importance of improving access to health services in developing countries.
- Author BiographyHIROKO UCHIMURA is an associate senior research fellow of Institute of Developing Economies, IDE-JETRO Japan. Her research work covers policy analysis, related to public finance, fiscal decentralization, health financing and health system reforms, as well as issues on income distribution. Her work mainly focuses on developing countries in Asia, namely China, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleIDE-JETRO series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHiroko Uchimura
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.