All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionMaking Invation Las t considers the long term success of a firm. Authored by a trio of top international scholars who present pioneering new work on what it takes to create long term growth, the book examines the internal conditions that are likely to encourage sustainable invation, as well as what a culture of invation should look like.
- Author BiographyHubert Gatignon is the Claude Janssen Chaired Professor of Business Administration at INSEAD. His research interests involve the marketing of innovations, marketing strategy and statistical analysis of management data. ISI web of knowledge identifies Hubert Gatignon as a Highly Cited Researcher and he is the recipient of the 2014 EMAC Distinguished Marketing Scholar Award. Dr. Gatignon is an Associate Editor of JMR and he serves on the editorial boards of several leading marketing journals. David Gotteland is Professor of Marketing at Grenoble Ecole de Management, France and has been visiting Scholar at INSEAD. His research interests include innovation strategies and the strategic orientation of firms. He has served as both the Head of and the Scientific Advisor of the Marketing Department at Grenoble Ecole de Management. Christophe Haon is Professor of Marketing at Grenoble Ecole de Management, France. He is interested in marketing strategy and especially in new product and service development. He is currently the Scientific Advisor of the Marketing Department and the Leader of the Marketing Research Team at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
- Author(s)Christophe Haon,David Gotteland,Hubert Gatignon,Jenny Zimmer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.