All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how a welted leather sheath for a fixed blade is designed and constructed. It explains the basic principles and introduces variants executed in different ways. The reader can learn through these projects and use these techniques to create their own designs. This volume teaches a welted sheath design with both a separate Mexican loop and a snap fastener. Each step, from the first sketch to the final leather treatment, is explained comprehensibly through words and images. You will also find a template for each sheath. A general introduction to materials and tools rounds off this volume.
- Author BiographyDavid Holter is a master in orthopedic engineering and has been working professionally with the processing of leather for many years. His knife sheaths belong to the best to be found in Germany and Europe.
- Author(s)David Holter
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.