All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis award-winning tale of triumphant woe chronicles the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical effects on a family after seven-year-old Ben is found in a coma. Despite Ben's ensuing struggles with myriad disabilities and mental health issues, love wins. Narrated with irrepressible humor by the quirky Mom, the story follows parallel tales of sixteen years of trauma and victory, culminating with Ben's invitation to Washington DC.
- Author BiographyWisconsin woman, Katherine Perreth, graduated from UW-Madison in 1983 with Social Work and Sociology degrees. She spent three exceedingly educational years in Nagasaki, Japan. For the last twenty, she's lived in the home she grew up in just outside Madison, with her husband and three kids. Katherine is a reporter for her hometown newspaper, administrative assistant, and facilitator of a reminiscence writing class. She loves Bucky Badger, the Packers, mysteries, and the sight, sounds, and smells of cows. Not necessarily in that order.
- Author(s)Katherine J Perreth
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.