All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents a variety of candidly sexual verse through the centuries from Catullus and Chaucer to modern poets like T.S. Eliot, Kingsley Amis, Seamus Heaney, James Fenton, Kit Wright, Craig Raine and Wendy Cope. Dealing with the bawdy, this book offers emotional, intellectual, confessional, and satirical tributes to sex.
- Author BiographyJohn Whitworth was born in 1945. He was educated at Edinburgh and at Oxford. He has taught English, writes for literary magazines and newspapers and has published four volumes of poetry. His latest collection, The Whitworth Gun, was published by Peterloo Poets in 2002.
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight253 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Whitworth
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.