All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverthing you need to kw to create an entire miniature market and incredibly realistic produce in polymer clay. Master modeller Angie Scarr has perfected the craft of creating fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, cheeses, bread, pastries and gateaux in marvellous detail - right down to the earth on her potatoes and delicate veining on cabbage leaves and orange segments - and setting them in context by building market stalls, complete with striped capies, wooden fruit boxes, punnets and other display items. Polymer clay modelling techniques include: simple caning; colour blending; stacking; advanced caning; combination techniques; advanced ideas; Step-by-step colour photography shows you how to create your own mouthwatering masterpieces of miniature art. Full plans and construction techniques for all the projects. Out of the dolls' house and into the street - bringing miniature hobbyists to a wider parama for their craft.
- Author(s)Angie Scarr
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2001
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note600 colour photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 2014-svech16 Dec, 2014by
Nice book and nice shop! Thank you!
This book is very interesting for artists of polymer clay. There are 128 pages and many photos about making fruts, vegetables, meat and fish. It's very nice book!!!
- numba2lagoon03 Apr, 2012by
I originaly borrowed this book from the libary and was so impressed I bought one. It is easy to read, clear and consice instructions, very informative.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26