Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionLearn techniques for making holiday ornaments out of fruit gourds. Make a Santa head from a banana gourd, a sw couple from mini-bottleneck gourds, and shiny ornaments from egg gourds. Eight projects show how to make your holiday gourd come alive with a little paint, beads, ribbon, a rubber stamp, and other handy household items. With 203 color images and step-by-step directions, both the beginner and advanced gourd artist will have fun decorating this holiday season. Features a gallery of completed projects that will inspire new invations of your own.
- Author BiographyAngela Mohr is a member of the American Gourd Society and the Virginia Lovers' Gourd Society. Her art can be seen at the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley and Gallery One in Winchester, Virginia. She lives in Stephens City, Virginia.
- Author(s)C. Angela Mohr
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note203 color images
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.