All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYouTube alone accounts for more than 10 per cent of all internet traffic, yet many still are t aware of the incredible potential for filmmaking that an iPhone offers. After all, it's just a phone, isnt it? Moviemaking with your iPhone reveals the many features that transform the iPhone from a consumer device into a pro-quality video tool. From shooting documentary footage to full-blown short films, you can t only record video and still images with the iPhone, but edit and publish them from the device as well. This book is the ultimate guide to the best techniques, apps, and accessories that make professional movie creation a possibility using only the phone in your pocket.
- Author BiographyBen Harvell is a regular contributor to the international Mac press as well as Macworld, MacFormat, MacUser, and MacLife, and was the former editor of iCreate magazine. An attendee at the original San Francisco launch of the iPhone in 2077, he's an expert on all things iOS, and the author of The iPad for Photographers and a selection of other iPhone-and iPad-related titles.
- Author(s)Ben Harvell
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width117 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.