All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking Out in Tagalog is your indispensable guide to contemporary Tagalog language (Filipi) as it's really spoken on the streets of Manila. This best-selling Tagalog phrase book is the perfect introduction to everyday interactions in The Philippines and other Tagalog-speaking countries, and includes colourful slang that'll help rev up your social life. A great way to learn Tagalog, Making Out in Tagalog features a pronunciation guide, and tes on Tagalog language and culture. With Making Out in Tagalog you'll be able to express yourself when: Making new friends Sharing a meal Going out on the town Flirting and getting amorous And much more! Each expression in this book is given in Tagalog and their English translations. It is designed to enhance your experience in using the language (and in a pinch, you can show the Tagalog text to the person you're speaking to). Making Out in Tagalog also includes interesting tips on social rms and cultural practices, eating, social media, hanging out, and other situations. For the savvy traveler, this is a Tagalog phrasebook you won't want to be without!
- Author BiographyRenato Perdon is a Filipino native speaker now living in Sydney, Australia. He is an accredited translator both from and into Filipino and also edits the Filipino language section of the community newspaper Bayanihan News.
- Author(s)Imelda Fines Gasmen,Renato Perdon
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content NoteManga illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width102 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.