All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionDo international institutions really contribute to building a lasting peace? As diplomats, practitioners with these institutions, and experts on their processes, the authors underline the strengths and weaknesses that international actors have created and won't abandon.
- Author BiographyGUILLAUME DEVIN Professor of Political Science at Sciences PO, Paris, France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGuillaume Devin
- Translated byRoger Leverdier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.