All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionDo international institutions really contribute to building a lasting peace? As diplomats, practitioners with these institutions, and experts on their processes, the authors underline the strengths and weaknesses that international actors have created and won't abandon.
- Author BiographyGUILLAUME DEVIN Professor of Political Science at Sciences PO, Paris, France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGuillaume Devin
- Translated byRoger Leverdier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.