All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMargaret Bloom's book introduces us to over 60 peg doll characters to keep hands busy. This series of delightful craft projects will inspire all the family to make and play creatively.
- Author BiographyMargaret Bloom lives with her family in a small yellow cottage beneath the great oak trees of Northern California. When she is not busy reading to her children, buttering toast or searching for lost socks, she spends her time writing, creating and finding inspiration in the world around her.
- Author(s)Margaret Bloom
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCrafts and Family Activities
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width208 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.