All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionRose uses excerpts from advertising campaigns and government documents obtained through access to information legislation and archival data, much of which has been recently declassified and never before published, in this first comprehensive book-length investigation of state advertising. While its focus is on Canada, the book will be of interest to researchers of communications, politics, or advertising in any nation whose government advertises.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN W. ROSE is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Studies, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario. He has published in several academic journals and co-edited Canada: The State of the Federation, 1995 (1995).
- Author(s)Jonathan W. Rose
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.