Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $17.19Trending at AU $18.48
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $6.54
About this product
- DescriptionDeliver engaging, enquiry-driven lessons and help pupils gain a coherent chrological understanding of and across periods studied with this complete offering for Key Stage 3 History. Designed for the 2014 National Curriculum this supportive learning package makes history fun and inspiring to learn. Making Sense of History consists of four Pupil's Books with accompanying Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning resources. Structured around big picture overviews and in-depth enquiries on different topics, the course develops pupils understanding of history and their ability to ask and explore valid historical questions about the past. - Help pupils come to a sound chrological understanding of the past and identify the most significant events, connections and patterns of change and continuity with specifically tailored big pictures of the period and of the topics within it. - Develop pupils' enquiry skills and help them become motivated and curious to learn about the past with purposeful and engaging enquiries and a focus on individuals' lives. - Ensure pupils' progress in their historical thinking through clear and balanced targeted coverage of the main second order concepts in history. - Support and stretch your pupils with differentiated material, including writing frames to support literacy and ideas for more challenge provided in the Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning Resources. - Make assessment become a meaningful and manageable process through bespoke mark schemes for individual pieces of work.
- Author BiographyRichard McFahn is an advisor in East Sussex and creator of www.historyresourcecupboard.co.uk Neil Bates is a subject and advanced skills teacher in Hampshire Alec Fisher is History Leader at a school in Hampshire Richard Kennett is a History teacher in Bristol John D. Clare is an experienced History teacher and author
- Author(s)Alec Fisher,John Clare,Neil Bates,Richard Kennett
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight424 g
- Width212 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.