All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionMaking movies is the most exciting way to earn a living and it is t surprising that media and film studies remain the most popular courses at colleges across the western world. A short film provides an opportunity for elliptical, poetic, condensed story telling. Shorts can take risks rarely seen in features. It is the arena where a strong voice or individual vision is possible; an invitation for experimentation and originality. Making Short Films, 3rd edition is entirely revised and restructured, providing a much more complete and detailed guide to filmmaking, with more information on new techlogy, illustrations and ideas for best practice.
- Author BiographyClifford Thurlow is a writer and independent filmmaker. He co-produced Salvador Dali: A Biography and co-produced and presented The Dali Triangle for Yellowbay Films. The winner of a screenwriting award from EMDA, the European Media Development Award, his screenplay Zeitgeist is in development with Hub Media. Max Thurlow is a journalist who has written for a number of publications including the Daily Mail and the Independent. He has shot, edited and screened a number of travel and short films.
- Author(s)Clifford Thurlow,Max Thurlow
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note100
- Weight892 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.