All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a growth management expert, this book provides proven strategies and solutions that you can use to put smarth growth into action. Facing realities head on, it provides a frank discussion of the pros and cons, difficulties, and stumbling blocks that others have faced.
- Author BiographyDouglas R. Porter is one of the nation's leading authorities on growth management at the state, regional, and local level. He formed the non-profit Growth Management Institute in 1992 to conduct research and education in growth management policies and practices. He lives in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Author(s)Douglas R. Porter
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.