All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated craft book explains how to make a range of fabric soft toys: from dolls and their clothes, glove puppets, teddy bears and cuddly animals, to smaller animals for a farm scene or wildlife park. Each project includes step-by-step instructions and clear diagrams, as well as patterns and colour photographs. The adorable finished toys are sure to be loved and played with for many years. The projects are suitable for both beginners and those more experienced at sewing. They can all be sewn by hand, rather than machine, if preferred.
- Author BiographyKarin Neuschutz if from Sweden. She studied psychology, education and sociology and has always been interested in crafts. She has written many books that teach parents and teachers easy and fun ideas for making their own children's dolls and toys, including Sewing Dolls and Creative Wool.
- Author(s)Karin Neuschutz
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight461 g
- Width210 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated bySusan Beard
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.