All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDR. JOHN BRINKLEY was, at one time, the wealthiest doctor of his time, undeniably the most Barnum-esque promoter in medicine in his time, vilified and prosecuted as a quack, praised as saint by the amazing number of men who flocked to him for his 'fountain of youth'---and by their wives. This book delves deeply into his TWENTY-ONE MARKETING PRINCIPLES, to provide a blueprint for adventurous advertising, marketing, promotion and personal promotion that can install a 'fountain of profits' in just about any business! IF YOU'D LIKE TO---AND WOULD PROFIT FROM---making yourself or your business famous and magnetically attractive, locally or globally, this in-depth analysis of The Lost Secrets behind this amazing success story are for you! IN THIS BOOK---DISCOVER... * Dynamic pathways to Maximum AUTHORITY---so that you are sought out and your 'prescriptions' accepted without question! * Two kinds of CLARITY essential for marketing success---missing from most businesses * THE question to ask yourself, that, when answered, dramatically multiplies the power of advertising and elevates you above all competition * The 3-Step Brinkley Blueprint for savvy use of media---the trap most businesspeople fall victim to * A most radical, revolutionary change to your entire approach to selling---why the sale delayed can be the sale more easily made! * The Brinkley Prescription for virtually unlimited PRICE ELASTICITY & the all-time, best-ever answer to any and every price objection * The Brinkley Secret to BEING ADMIRED---as means of attracting customers especially eager to do business with you INCLUDED: TRANSCRIPT of a Brinkley Radio Broadcast ...ARCHIVE EXAMPLES of actual Dr. Brinkley sales literature and sales copy from his advertising. PLUS, MONEYMAKING SECRETS & LESSONS FROM Napoleon Hill (author, Think and Grow Rich), Donald Trump, Martha Stewart, Dr. Atkins, Zig Ziglar, Dave Thomas (Wendy's), and Avatar.
- Author BiographyDan S. Kennedy is a multi-millionaire serial entrepreneur; direct marketing consultant, strategic advisor and direct-response copywriter; and author of 14 business books including the popular No B.S. series (www.NoBSBooks.com). Chip Kessler is an entrepreneur and consultant specializing in health care industries, and is married to a cousin of Dr. John Brinkley.
- Author(s)Dan S Kennedy
- PublisherGlazer Kennedy Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlazer Kennedy Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width113 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.