All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWater running over rocks is a welcome element in any outdoor space, having the power to soothe or excite. Whether you want a small feature or a series of waterfalls, this practical guide provides a host of inspirational ideas for using water and rock in your garden. Step-by-step photographic sequences and cross-sectional artworks show how to build a range of features, including a Rock-edged Pool, a Wildlife Pool and free-standing features such as a Cobble Fountain or a Brimming Urn. Useful sections look at introducing fish into a pond, while a helpful chapter on care and maintenance explains how to keep your water and rock garden in top condition.
- Author BiographyPeter Robinson trained at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh. He is a regular contributor to garden magazines, and has also written a number of books on the subject of rock and water gardening.
- Author(s)Peter Robinson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 350 photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.