All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting collection of parachute games to develop teambuilding and cooperation skills in the school classroom. It's all very well having a parachute, but do you kw what to do with it? If you find that after a couple of games your use of a parachute falls away, this wonderful bumper collection of games is precisely what you need. Parachute games are an exciting way to develop co-operation skills, self-esteem, empathy, communication skills and emotional literacy. In addition, they are incredible fun! Written by two experienced teachers, this book is based on their extensive experience of developing parachute games in a school environment. It will teach you how to get started with a parachute, how to develop active and reflective games, and how to end a session calmly.
- Author BiographyJenny Mosely's name is well known amongst teachers and booksellers for her best-selling Circle Time books.
- Author(s)Helen Sonnet,Jenny Mosley
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCheshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width168 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.