All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhoopie pies could be declared the official Maine dessert, and many assert that the rotund chocolate confection originated there, although Pennsylvania actually has a an equally strong claim to that hor. No matter-aficionados in both locales never tire of the giant sandwich cookies, and the comfort-food treats are enjoying a renaissance as bakeries offer gourmet versions on the Internet. This little book is a wide-ranging, lighthearted look at whoopie pies and the folks who love them. This book contains 16 recipes including healthy, gluten-free, and zucchini whoopie pies!
- Author(s)Nancy Griffin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width184 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $30.60Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.