Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory crash course in digital filmmaking for the advanced amateur or professional moving into digital cinematography. An in-depth description of the entire process, covering artistic, financial, legal and technical aspects.
- Author(s)Larry Gardner
- PublisherDigifonics, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationApex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDigifonics, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.