All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionBecause many Catholics are unhappy with, or just don't understand their confessions, here is a booklet you can offer to your parishioners to help them with this sometimes difficult practice. This wonderful, faith-filled booklet is designed to help readers gain a deeper understanding of how to make a more meaningful confession. It helps them unmask deep attitudes which lie at the root of sin. Through soul searching, readers can begin the process of self-discovery and reconciliation that will lead to more satisfying and meaningful confessions. Referenced to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, it is useful for Catholics of any age -- even those who may have left the Church. Making a Better Confession will serve as a special reminder that you care about your parishioners' well-being. Those who receive it will surely appreciate it.
- Author(s)Con O'Connell
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight27 g
- Width122 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.