Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionAt some point in our lives, each of us asks ourselves the question what could I do to change the world? We then often become quickly overwhelmed and give up the tion. Making A Difference will show you how to change your world one day at a time through its 365 tips, ideas and stories. Space is also provided for you to journal your thoughts and detail your actions on a daily basis. This book will inspire you to make a difference!
- Author BiographyLisa M. Dietlin is President and CEO of Lisa M. Dietlin and Associates, Inc. Ms. Dietlin serves her clients as a philanthropic agent, assisting entrepreneurial individuals and nonprofit organizations in developing transformational philanthropic strategies. Through expert advice and structured counsel, Lisa M. Dietlin and Associates, Inc. is quickly becoming the prime model for philanthropic leadership throughout the country. Ms. Dietlin is a much sought after guest for many television and radio programs. In 2010 she began working on bringing philanthropic issues to the public via NBC 5 Chicago. In 2007 Lisa was named Charity Contributor to CBS 2 Chicago and appeared regularly to share information and ideas regarding how everyone can be involved in charitable work. She has also been featured on Oprah & Friends Radio as well as WCIU in Chicago, Marketwatch, FOX News and National Public Radio. Ms. Dietlin's groundbreaking research on entrepreneurs and their philanthropic giving patterns has been quoted in several subsequent research studies in the United States and Canada, as well as The Chronicle of Philanthropy. Further, her research on donor giving through the World Wide Web has been published in a number of periodicals and newsletters including initially The Chronicle of Higher Education. In August 2009 Lisa published her first book titled, Transformational Philanthropy: Entrepreneurs and Nonprofits. It is currently in its second printing and available for purchase on Amazon.com as well as via the publisher, Jones and Bartlett. Active in the development/fundraising arena since 1982, Lisa holds and has held several seats on nonprofit boards in where she contributes her extensive experience in strategic planning for development and fundraising. She is a frequent speaker on the subjects of entrepreneurial giving, major gifts fundraising and moves management, as well as board development. Ms. Dietlin holds a Master's Degree in Philanthropy and Development from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. She is an adjunct faculty member at North Park University, Chicago, Illinois, in its nonprofit management degree and certificate programs where she taught the Capital Campaigns for Nonprofit Organizations course she designed as well as the course entitled Annual and Major Gifts Fundraising.
- Author(s)MS Lisa M Dietlin
- PublisherNetworlding Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNetworlding Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.