All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at the experience of three communities, this book describes the symbiotic relationship between God and humanity that helps to change the world into the just society it is intended to be.
- Author(s)Monica A. Coleman
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleInnovations in African American Religious Thought
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.