All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how to organize and manage modifications during the solution realization phase of problem solving so improvements become the new way of life. The nine steps detailed in the books chapters, although applied to solution implementation, can be used on their own to manage many types of system modification. These transition activities are framed in a three stage model first proposed by Kurt Lewin the father of change theory. It packages a strategy for sustaining improvements that is easy to understand and apply - unfreeze, change, and refreeze. Fundamental organizational performance techniques are introduced during each step to assist in managing the transformation from idea to integrated solution. These practices are t new or revolutionary, but often overlooked while team members focus on statistical and analytical means The described methods have a decidedly human focus and are meant to supplement the familiar diagstic tools associated with six-sigma and process improvement projects.
- Author BiographyJohn Schultz has taught for over 20 years and was a program director administering an Advanced Technical Certificate program in Quality Management. In addition, he has 25 years experience as a consultant, technical services manager, and product development engineer. He is the author of magazine and journal articles on performance improvement and system change.
- Author(s)John Roland Schultz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.