Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe evolution of a student teacher to a qualified teacher in the United States is explored in this practical volume. An integral element of this evolutionary process is the role played by those who mould the new teachers: the university supervisor, cooperating teacher and school principal. A useful aid to all those involved in this transition, the book is designed for use during field experience seminars and teacher training sessions.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/1995
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGloria Appelt Slick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.