All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking the Invisible Visible is a study of Asian Americans in the workplace and provides a framework through which to transform the same qualities that are contributing to this invisibility phemen into a positive leadership approach that provides a counterweight to balance the showmanship approach to leadership.
- Author BiographyTOJO THATCHENKERY is Professor and Director of M.S. in Organization Development and Knowledge Management at the School of Public Policy. He is also a member of the NTL Institute of Applied Behavioral Science and the Taos Institute, New Mexico, USA. KEIMEI SUGIYAMA is a Senior Organization Change Management Specialist at Accenture, a global technology consulting and outsourcing company.
- Author(s)Keimei Sugiyama,Tojo Thatchenkery
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.