All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume evaluates the tion of European Unity in a period when European identity was subjected to the destructive consequences of Nazi and Fascist domination of much of the Continent. By presenting the competing visions of transformation and reconstruction played out during the war years the book aims to provide broader-based and more complex insights into forces that shaped the post-war period than those in conventional accounts that locate the thinking about European unity only in the years after 1945.
- Author BiographyM.L. Smith was Professor for European Studies at a number of British universities and last served as Vice-Principal at Glasgow Caledonian University. Peter M.R. Stirk is Senior Lecturer and Director of the Centre for the History of Political Thought at Durham University, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHistory and Politics in the 20th Century: Bloomsbury Academic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byM.L. Smith,Peter M. R. Stirk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.