All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a look at the life of Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest-ever Nobel Prize laureate. Find out about her human rights advocacy for education and for women in her native province of rthwest Pakistan, where the local Taliban had at times banned girls from attending school and the international movement it has inspired. Discover how Malala, a schoolgirl from Pakistan, stood up to the Taliban and defended her right to obtaining an education. From her initial blogging for the BBC, to the shooting that rocked the world, to her emergence as a powerful speaker in favour of feminist rights, Malala's story will amaze and inspire.
- Author BiographyClaudia Martin has worked in book publishing for 17 years. She is the author of several books and websites for children and young people. Her favourite subjects are history, current affairs and technology.
- Author(s)Claudia Martin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInspirational Lives
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight162 g
- Width220 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.