Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionCapital: Since 1999 Putrajaya (25 kilometers south of Kuala Lumpur) has been the administrative capital and seat of government. Parliament still meets in Kuala Lumpur, but most ministries are located in Putrajaya. Major Cities: Kuala Lumpur is the only city with a population greater than 1 million persons (1,305,792 according to the most recent census in 2000). Other major cities include Johor Bahru (642,944), Ipoh (536,832), and Klang (626,699). Independence: Peninsular Malaysia attained independence as the Federation of Malaya on August 31, 1957. Later, two states on the island of Borneo-Sabah and Sarawak-joined the federation to form Malaysia on September 16, 1963.
- Author(s)Federal Research Division,Library of Congress
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.