All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most popular film genre during the golden years of Italian cinema, the Comedy Italian Style emerged after the fall of the Facist regime, narrating the identity crisis of many Italian men. Exploring the birth, growth, and decline of this genre, Bini shows this table style was the search for a new role in the shattered postwar middle class.
- Author BiographyAndrea Bini is currently Adjunct Professor of Italian at the American University of Rome, Italy.
- Author(s)Andrea Bini
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleItalian & Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.