All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.19Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhisnant argues that the period after Nazism was more important for the history of homosexuality in Germany than is generally recognized. Gay scenes resurfaced; a more masculine view of homosexuality also became prominent. Above all, a public debate about homosexuality emerged, constituting a critical debate within the Sexual Revolution.
- Author BiographyCLAYTON J. WHISNANT is Associate Professor of History at Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA. He teaches a range of courses in twentieth century European history and his research focuses on masculinity, sexuality, and West Germany during the Cold War.
- Author(s)Clayton J. Whisnant
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 262 p.
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.