All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of male-derived factors in infertility w receives increasing prominence, as investigations focus more on the couple, rather than solely the female partner. Although there are many books on infertility, few devote themselves wholly to the male partner. Male Infertility redresses this balance by increasing awareness of both the causes and management of infertility in the male. This revised and updated edition contains new chapters covering urological disorders that may occur concomitantly with male infertility, such as testicular cancer, penile disorders and prostate cancer. A practical and clinical guide, Male Infertility enables clinicians to make quick and accurate diagses of the cause before pursuing the most appropriate treatment option to maximise the chances of conception. Of particular value to gynaecologists and andrologists, this text will be of great interest to any clinician working in the infertility clinic, as well as primary care practitioners and trainees.
- Author BiographyAnne M. Jequier OAM, FRCS (Eng), FRCOG, FRANZCOG is a Clinical Andrologist at PIVET Medical Centre, Perth, Western Australia.
- Author(s)Anne M. Jequier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Clinical Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.