All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique text provides a comprehensive yet concise review of the various environmental factors and lifestyle choices which impact male fertility, with special emphasis on the mechanisms that contribute to decreased sperm production and impaired function. Internationally recognized scientists and clinicians, leaders in the field of infertility, gather their insights and discuss how to prevent, address and cure male infertility caused by factors such as smoking, alcohol consumption, medication and drug use, obesity, dietary and exercise habits, sexually transmitted infections, psychological stress and occupational exposure to chemicals and radiation. Written in an easy to follow, informal yet scientific style, Male Infertility offers invaluable clinical guidelines for physicians and infertility experts and new data and research of great interest to basic scientists, andrologists and embryologists.
- Author BiographyStefan S. du Plessis, BScHons, Hons B(B&A), MSc, MBA, PhD (Stell), Division of Medical Physiology, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Stellenbosch University, Tygerberg, South Africa Ashok Agarwal, PhD, HCLD (ABB), ELD (ACE), Center for Reproductive Medicine, Andrology Center, Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA Edmund S. Sabanegh, Jr., MD, Department of Urology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAshok Agarwal,Edmund S. Sabanegh,Stefan S. Du Plessis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.