All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, truncated version of Parekattil and Agarwal's Male Infertility: Contemporary Clinical Approaches, Andrology, ART & Antioxidants is the first resource dedicated solely to clinical issues of infertility. With select chapters that will prove invaluable to the reproductive medicine clinician, Male Infertility for the Clinician addresses issues like: - Diagsis and management of male infertility conditions such as varicocele, ejaculatory duct obstruction and congenital epididymal obstruction - New approaches to Klinefelter's syndrome - A concise structured approach to the genetics of male infertility - Management of cancer patients (oncofertility) and ethical considerations in special male infertility circumstances - New advances in biomaterials for reconstruction and new robotic-assisted microsurgical techniques Practical for clinicians and researchers alike, Male Infertility for the Clinician contains all of the need-to-kw information about these cutting-edge topics in reproductive medicine.
- Author BiographySijo Parekattil, MD, Director of Urology, Winter Haven Hospital, University of Florida, Winter Haven, FL, USA Ashok Agarwal, PhD, HCLD (ABB), Center for Reproductive Medicine, Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight605 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAshok Agarwal,Sijo J. Parekattil
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.