Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt seventeen, on the night of her mother's funeral, Grace Adams is attacked. A young woman with secrets too horrible to tell, with hurts so deep they may never heal, Grace will t tell the truth about the attack. She is beautiful eugh for men to want her, but after a lifetime of being a victim, w she must pay the price for other people's sins. From the depths of an Illiis women's prison to a Chicago modelling agency, and from there to a challenging career in New York, Grace carries the past with her wherever she goes. In healing her own pain, she reaches out to battered women and children who live a nightmare she kws only too well. When Grace meets Charles Mackenzie, a New York lawyer, she has found a man who wants thing from her - except to heal her, to hear her secrets, and to give her the family she so desperately wants. But with happiness finally within her grasp, Grace is at her most vulnerable - in danger of losing everything to an enemy from her past, an enemy bent on malice. Danielle Steel has written an extraordinary women's story with rare insight and power. Portraying the struggle to triumph over malice and betrayal, she transforms a life of pain into a blessing for others. Revealing both the stark reality of domestic abuse and the healing power of love, Malice is more than powerful fiction. It is a piece of life.
- Author BiographyDanielle Steel is one of the world's most popular and highly acclaimed authors, with over ninety international bestselling novels in print and more than 600 million copies of her novels sold. She is also the author of His Bright Light, the story of her son Nick Traina's life and death; A Gift of Hope, a memoir of her work with the homeless; and Pure Joy, about the dogs she and her family have loved. To discover more about Danielle Steel and her books visit her website at www.daniellesteel.com You can also connect with Danielle on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DanielleSteelOfficial or on Twitter: @daniellesteel
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight231 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.68Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.07Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.