All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- Description<b> The world is broken...</b><b>Corban </b>wants thing more than to be a warrior under King Brenin's rule - to protect and serve. But that day will come all too soon. And the price he pays will be in blood. <b>Evnis</b> has sacrificed - too much it seems. But what he wants - the power to rule -- will soon be in his grasp. And thing will stop him once he has started on his path. <b>Veradis</b> is the newest member of the warband for the High Prince, Nathair. He is one of the most skilled swordsman to come out of his homeland, yet he is always under the shadow of his older brother.<b>Nathair</b> has ideas - and a lot of plans. Many of them don't involve his father, the High King Aquilus. Nor does he agree with his father's idea to summon his fellow kings to council. The Banished Lands has a violent past where armies of men and giants clashed in battle, but w giants are seen, the stones weep blood and giant wyrms are stirring. Those who can still read the signs see a threat far greater than the ancient wars. For if the Black Sun gains ascendancy, mankind's hopes and dreams will fall to dust... <b>...and it can never be made whole again.</b> MALICE is a dark epic fantasy tale of blind greed, ambition, and betrayal.
- Author BiographyJohn Gwynne studied and lectured at Brighton University. He's been in a rock 'n' roll band, playing the double bass, traveled the USA and lived in Canada for a time. He is married with four children and lives in Eastbourne, running a small family business rejuvenating vintage furniture. <i>Malice</i> is his debut novel.
- Author(s)John Gwynne
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleFaithful and the Fallen
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.