Mama: Dispatches from the Frontline of Love by Antonella Gambotto-Burke (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by memomiesofyesteryear
- Est. delivery by 4 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAntonella Gambotto-Burke spent her pregnancy wondering whether she had it in her to love her child as deeply as she did sparkly Prada mules. And then she heard her daughter's cry. Wild with love, Antonella became an attachment parent. She couldn't stop writing about her baby, and kept writing, even when her marriage threatened to shatter under the weight of sickness, bereavement, family pressures and the global financial crisis. Mama, her newest book, is a moving account of her experience, as well as a provocative exploration of what it is to be a mother in an era of disconnection. With an introduction by rewned obstetrician and father of the practice of water-birthing, Michel Odent, Mama includes in-depth interviews with some of the world's leading childcare experts, including Steve Biddulph, Sheila Kitzinger, Lysa Parker, Gabor Mate and Laura Markham. An indispensable guide to meeting even the most difficult parenting challenges with love, Mama is a must-read book for every mama who wishes to parent more consciously.
- Author(s)Antonella Gambotto-Burke
- PublisherArbon Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCrows Nest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintArbon Publishing
- Width169 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.