All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhy be a saintly Good Wife, caring for his every need, when you can be a sexy Sister Goddess and make you both twice as happy? Diva of Desire Regena Thomashauer (a.k.a. Mama Gena) delivers a saucy, surprising, absolutely essential guide to reviving passion and pleasure in your marriage. Let Mama cure you of the Good Wife Syndrome -- that common malady characterized by an unnatural drive to sacrifice yourself, organize your married life around your husband's needs, and then blame your bewildered husband for your profound unhappiness. Mama Gena's Marriage Manual is here to remedy your condition by administering a simple yet tremendously effective antidote: fun. Fun because when a woman indulges her desires, she has an uplifting effect on everyone around her. Mama gives specific strategies and exercises for increasing the pleasure quotient in your life, improving communication with your mate, and gathering a powerful network of Sister Goddesses that will help speed you toward your goals. Mama Gena's Marriage Manual will help you craft a partnership that enables you to do more, have more, and be more than you ever can on your own.
- Author BiographyAfter graduation, Regena Thomashauer retired from the stage to pursue her exhaustive research into pleasure and fun. She has dedicated her life to researching the nature of pleasure, specifically the female orgasm.
- Author(s)Regena Thomashauer
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.