All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've heard the saying, 'Do what you love, and the money will follow'. Mama Gena takes that sentiment one step further, and exhorts women to do what they love, because everything will follow: success, romance, wealth, fulfillment. Relationship expert Regena Thomashauer (a.k.a. Mama Gena) urges women to learn this simple principle: self-indulgence is the key to self-empowerment. But in order to pursue pleasure, one must kw pleasure. Believe it or t, most women can't pinpoint what really makes them happy. After all, are women ever taught to celebrate their appetites, whether it's for chocolate ice cream, or a more entertaining sex life? In her 'School of Womanly Arts', Mama Gena transforms ordinary women into glowing Sister Goddesses - women fully in tune with the mystical, creative power of their sensuality - and teaches them how to use their creative power to build the life they want. She explains the lost art of giving in to desires (even if it's just for a new lipstick), seeking fun and pleasure at home and at work, and navigating the world using feminine power instead of patriarchal rules. This is pleasure boot camp, and be forewarned, the exercises are tough: assignments include flirting for fun, flexing your intuition, buying yourself presents, bragging about your accomplishments, and much more.
- Author BiographyAfter graduation, Regena Thomashauer retired from the stage to pursue her exhaustive research into pleasure and fun. She has dedicated her life to researching the nature of pleasure, specifically the female orgasm.
- Author(s)Regena Thomashauer
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2003
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster International
- Weight185 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.