All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCecilia Granata grew up cooking with her family in Italy. As a vegan, she learned to adapt her favourite recipes to be animal-free while retaining the flavour and feeling of true Italian home cooking. She shares her commitment to ethical and artful eating in this alphabetically-arranged volume with over 100 recipes, ranging from traditional favourites from across Italy to homemade liqueurs to aphrodisiacs - all 'senza sofferenza' - without suffering. The recipes are lushly illustrated with Granata's food-inspired tattoo art.
- Author BiographyCecilia Granata was born in Verona, Italy in 1983. She is a professional tattoo artist as well as a fine art illustrator and painter whose work has been shown internationally. She lives in Oakland, CA with her husband.
- Author(s)Cecilia Granata
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight247 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.