All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom talented illustrator Laura Bryant and gifted newcomer Aimee Reid comes a charming, heartwarming story about a little elephant's love for his mama. Mama, when I grow up, will you grow down? What would it be like if, one day, Little Gray were the big elephant and Mama the small one? Little Gray can picture it perfectly. He'd shade her from the sun, teach her to make mud, and find pictures in the clouds with her. In fact, he would do for her exactly what she does for him.
- Author BiographyAIMEE REID wanted to be two things when she grew up a teacher and a mother. First the overturned laundry basket she used for a pretend desk became a real teacher's desk, and then she had three wonderful children. In fact, her daughter's words at bedtime sparked this story. Mama's Day with Little Gray is Aimee's debut. LAURA J. BRYANT has illustrated many books for kids, including God Gave Us You, Yummiest Love, and How Many Kisses Good Night? She lives in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Aimee Reid
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.36Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $11.59Trending at AU $12.58
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $19.22
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.49
- AU $5.10Trending at AU $8.18
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.