All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDo you like word searches of every level and every imaginable kind? How about conquering Tanglewords, Tail Tags, Cubesearches and Jackpots? If you answered a resounding yes, then Mammoth Grab A Pencil Book of Seek-A-Word is for you! Crammed with over 300 up, down, forward, backward, and diagonal puzzles, this MAMMOTH collection of seek-a-words is an easy way to increase vocabulary, improve word skills, sharpen the wit and exercise the mind. Guaranteed to challenge even the most savvy puzzle enthusiast and dazzle puzzle fanatics everywhere, every time, this hodgepodge of brain twisting seek-a-words, will provide hours of puzzling fun!
- Author BiographyRichard Manchester is the best selling editor of the Colossal Grab A Pencil, Ultimate Grab A Pencil and Super Grab A Pencil puzzle series. A puzzle master supreme he has edited over 100 puzzle books with total sales over 1,000,000 copies!
- Author(s)Richard Manchester
- PublisherBristol Park Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBristol Park Books
- Weight680 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.