CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionPhilippe has memory of piloting an expensive boat on a very empty ocean ahead of a typhoon. He has memory of the wave lifting his boat high into the air before slamming it onto the reef called Kahuna's Teeth to shatter like a crystal bowl. He remembers little more than his first name. If t for the dog, Ellie, and the hermit who hates people, he would be dead, and that would make his uncle very happy. Very happy, indeed. The distinction between hunter and hunted becomes blurred in this epic tale of survival stretching from the warm waters of the South Pacific to the sws of Wyoming and back. A young boy has a huge reward for his head and many eager to hand it to his uncle. What is buried deep in his memory the man fears so greatly? And who is the man with name? A hermit? Not likely. Not with the resources at his command keeping the young man alive.
- Author BiographySean O'Mordha is a native of the western United States, now residing in Nevada. Until retiring in 2004, he wrote extensively for newspapers and professional journals. He now spends his time traveling the west and writing fiction. Man With No Name is his seventh novel.
- Author(s)Sean Patrick O'Mordha
- PublisherCeltic Publications
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCeltic Publications
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.