All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStop doing busywork. Start doing your best work. Are you over-extended, over-distracted, and overwhelmed? Do you work at a breakneck pace all day, only to find that you haven't accomplished the most important things on your agenda when you leave the office? The world has changed and the way we work has to change, too. With wisdom from 20 leading creative minds, Manage Your Day-to-Day will give you a toolkit for tackling the new challenges of a 24/7, always-on workplace. Featuring contributions from: Dan Ariely, Leo Babauta, Scott Belsky, Lori Deschene, Aaron Dignan, Erin Rooney Doland, Seth Godin,Todd Henry, Christian Jarrett, Scott McDowell, Mark McGuinness, Cal Newport, Steven Pressfield, Gretchen Rubin, Stefan Sagmeister, Elizabeth G. Saunders, Tony Schwartz, Tiffany Shlain, Linda Stone, and James Victore. Plus, a foreword from Behance founder & CEO Scott Belsky.
- Author BiographyEditor-in-Chief and Director of 99U, Jocelyn Glei oversees all of the editorial on this website as well as production of the annual 99U Conference and monthly workshops. When she's not tending to the 99U, she's using its insights to push her writing projects forward. To quote Chuck Close, she believes that Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work.
- Author(s)Jocelyn K. Glei
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleThe 99u Book Series
- Place of PublicationWA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmazon Publishing
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byScott Belsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.