All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes having work done to your home fill you with fear? Are you scared of the costs spiralling out of control or the builder running off with all of your money? Maybe you are worried that the stress of it all is something that you just can't contemplate and is stopping you getting it done? Maybe you just don't kw where to start! Here's the helping hand you need. Practical, easy to understand guidance and tips to get your project done safely, on time, on budget and how you want!
- Author BiographyDavid has been in the construction industry since he left school some 30 years ago. Originally he trained as an engineer but moved into project and building management. He has been involved in a large range of construction projects including museums, galleries, hospitals, data centres, offices and call centres as well as residential works. Now the owner of The Residential Project Manager Limited, David spends most of his time helping home owners and property developers to deliver a mixture of loft conversions, extensions, refurbishments and new builds. Having been in the commercial industry for a long time he now enjoys helping local people deliver their dreams. David was raised and still lives in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire and is married to his wife Sue and has two teenage boys George & Harry.
- Author(s)David Cambridge
- PublisherLive It Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLive It Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.