Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the subject of state regulation of managed care, this book is one of a series of concise volumes which give the facts needed to understand today's most critical legal issues and make informed decisions upon them. These handbooks also show health care operations how to comply with the range of laws which affect them. Each volume is a mini-treatise on a specific subject of immediate concern and includes an overview of the principal legal issue of each topic; a user-friendly format for easy access to information and support documents such as statutory text; model contract language and administrative ruling.
- Author(s)Aspen Health Law Center
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/03/1998
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAspen Health Law Center current issue series
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.